Erasmus + Traineeship
How to be an Erasmus+ Intern at Canary Green, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Our team is looking for ambitious members who are ready to join us in order to make this world more sustainable. If you are good at social media and sustainability is important to you, then we are inviting you to use Erasmus+ international exchange opportunities and come to Tenerife!
Erasmus+ is the most successful programme created by the EU for young people. It was established in 1987 and has become more and more popular over the years. There are all sorts of opportunities for youngsters so everyone has a place. Today we’re going to discuss one branch of Erasmus+, called Erasmus Traineeship.
Also, you will find out what you need to do in order to apply and why Canary Green is a good option for this exchange.
Erasmus+ supports traineeships (work placements, internships, etc) abroad for:
- students currently enrolled in higher education institutions in Programme countries at Bachelor and Master level as well as for doctoral candidates
- recent graduates. In this case, your traineeship must occur within one year of your graduation and you must apply while still being enrolled in your higher education institution
In order to be eligible, you need:
to be registered in a higher education institution holding an Erasmus+ Charter for Higher Education
your traineeship must be relevant for your degree-related learning and personal development needs and, wherever possible, be integrated in your study programme
to be resident of one of the 27 E.U. member states
The next step is to contact your higher education institution which will guide you regarding the next steps. Your higher education institution and the receiving organization must sign a Learning Agreement for Traineeships to ensure a transparent and efficient preparation of the exchange abroad.
Find out more information here:
Benefits of Erasmus+ Traineeship
You get paid with a specified amount of money each month (check with your university)
You apply your knowledge and skills which you gain in the university
You will have challenging and interesting tasks where you will have an opportunity to apply all your skills and knowledge
You have one of the best opportunities for international networking
You get to taste a new culture
So, now that you got the main idea, let’s find out why Canary Green on Tenerife, Canary Islands is a great choice for this exchange!
- We have a young, intercultural team with one goal – to make the Canary Islands – and the world – more sustainable
- You will have an opportunity to contribute to social media activities such as creating and publishing content, making photos, videos, managing social media accounts
- You will send the message about the importance of sustainability
- We have other young people coming through Erasmus+ programme here and they were really happy with the experience
- We are super flexible with the way we work and we have an open-minded attitude
What we are looking for
Canary Green is the best place for you if you are into sustainability and you care about the environment
You have a touch for social media, digital marketing, photography or videography
We prefer you to come for at least 3 months (ideally 6 months), so you would get maximum from this opportunity
Learn about our Erasmus life on our blog:
Have more questions?
Visit our FAQ page
Want to know more about Canary Green?
Who is John Dale Beckley?
Google his name and find out.
If you are interested, please fill this application form and we will contact you: