FAQ about the Erasmus program
Working for Canary Green
Contact your Intermediary Organization. For more information check it here.
Contact your higher education institution. For more information check it here.
We are looking for motivated people who want to contribute to sustainability and who are in touch with social media, photography, videography or copywriting.
We are freelancers, so we believe that the job has to be done and it does not matter when. You will have a flexible schedule, so you can both enjoy Tenerife, contribute to our activities and develop your own.
Living in Tenerife
Lidl – you should take a car or a bus.
HiperDino Express – here you can find all you need, prices are a little bit higher than in big stores, but the price is still reasonable.
Rosa Center Shopping Mall is where you will find SuperDino market – here you can find bigger variety of food than in HiperDino Express and also, you will find clothes and other stores which have a really good price
We have good public transportation. Usually it costs between 1-3 Euro one way depending where you are going. You can pay in cash on the bus or you should get a bus card and fill in with money.
- Take a walk to El Puertito – it takes around an hour. You will enjoy the coast and will come to the beautiful beach for snorkeling and kayaking.
- You can just take a bus to go around and explore near cities.
- Check out Los Gigantes – it has a beautiful coast.
- Go to Costa Adeje – it is a touristic place with great beaches.
- Check out Playa de Las Américas – it is a charming touristic place with a very long and big beach and few smaller beaches. This part of island is very suitable for beginners in surfing.
See for yourself
You are thinking about working with Canary Green? Feel free to contact us – we can give you even more insight into our time here or we can just chat about our experience in general.